"Creative thinking inspires ideas. Ideas inspire change."
- Barbara Januszkiewicz
We would like to thank you, our Kid & Hub community for your inspiration, support and loyalty over the last 9 months. It’s been exhilarating with highs and lows and in-betweens. Thanks to your endless, invaluable feedback we are constantly looking for ways to improve our service offering and in-turn, your Kid & Hub experience.
Following is a summary of the more noteworthy changes we are implementing which will take effect on Monday 27 November, 2017. We hope you can appreciate the time, effort and commitment that has gone into planning and rolling out these improvements for you;
- We are expanding our Play Hub!
- We are building up our gross motor activity area
- We are making big changes to the timetable
- We will be open from 8:30am Monday - Friday
- Activity sessions will no longer be running on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Tuesdays will be 'Play Hub Tuesdays' - Coffee and Play Hub open all day
- We will be closed on Saturdays for private functions
- We will be introducing parent workshops (coming soon)
- We will be implementing wristbands for children at Kid & Hub
- A casual pass for Movers & Makers will be increasing from $22 - $25 (other membership offerings will remain the same price, yay!)
- Play Hub fee will no longer be reimbursable with cafe purchase
- We are installing heating and cooling at Kid & Hub
- We will be disabling our online booking system, effective Monday 27 November, 2017. All bookings from here on must be made over the phone, via email or in person.
Bring on the next 9 months… see you again soon at the hub!
with love, Giuls & Stace.